This week’s Photoshop contest surprises absolutely no one, and it’s dedicated to this wild new Gengar plush bed pillow thing.
Your challenge this week: Have fun with this Gengar thing.
I’ve said this before, but sometimes something falls into my lap and it’s like The universe gives me a gift. Last weekend I struggled to find a topic and poke and choose in 2021. Someone upstairs must have felt bad for me and gave me this wonderful gift. And now I’ll give you some presents.
Use them however you want.
Next week I’ll be picking a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for image submission have only changed slightly. We are now looking for images that are 800 pixels wide!
How to send – instructions
1. Create your shop and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This opens a comment window. Click on “Choose file” when uploading your shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the “Image URL” field. Note: This needs to be the URL of the image itself, not the page it’s displayed on. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and click Submit. Your picture is loading. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and include the image url as a comment. I will take a look at it.
6. Large images may not upload properly even though we’ve seen some animated GIFs larger than 5MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels or the whole under 2MB.