The internet was obsessed with Bernie Sanders last week. But this is old news and it has already been put to death. So we tickle instead of jagged. Say hello to Muncher, a new ghost from the new upcoming Ghost hunters Movie.
Your challenge this week: Get Muncher into more things. Spread the word.
I’m not going to stop you from including Bernie in your pictures, but I hope people understand why I went in a different direction this week. There have been so many amazing creations using this image already that it felt like we ran out of ideas before we even started. Oh, and a great lady who sets the net on fire knows what’s coming next week.
Oh, and here’s a pre-cut and machined muncher. Enjoy!
Next week I’ll be picking a winner and some of my favorites!
Please note that the rules for image submission have only changed slightly. We are now looking for images that are 800 pixels wide!
How to send – instructions
1. Create your shop and save it on your desktop. Images must be at least 800 pixels wide.
2. Go to the bottom of this post
3. This opens a comment window. Click on “Choose file” when uploading your shop from your desktop
4. Alternatively, you can upload the shop to a free image hosting service. I suggest imgur. Then paste the URL of the image into the “Image URL” field. Note: This needs to be the URL of the image itself, not the page it’s displayed on. That is, the URL ends with .jpg, .gif, .png, whatever.
5. Add an editorial comment and click Submit. Your picture is loading. If it doesn’t, upload the image to imgur and include the image url as a comment. I will take a look at it.
6. Large images may not upload properly even though we’ve seen some animated GIFs larger than 5MB. If you’re still having trouble uploading the image, try keeping the longest dimension (horizontal or vertical) under 1000 pixels or the whole under 2MB.