Players who have pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 and sat down to play on launch day, especially on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, had a pretty tough time of it. Even with the associated “day zero” optimizations, there were a variety of bugs and performance issues when the game went live. On Friday afternoon, the Projekt Red developer CD announced that it had started Introduction of the first patch after the start of the game.
“The new hotfix for # Cyberpunk2077 is now available on PlayStation consoles and PCs,” said the CD Projekt Red team in a tweet. “For Xbox systems, we’re working on getting the update out as soon as possible.” Look for hotfix 1.04 to make sure you have it installed.
Friday’s patch comes a day later Cyberpunk 2077Publication. It addresses a number of issues with specific quests. It also includes a fix for toggling “Turn off copyrighted music” – also known as the game’s streamer mode. Now it should actually do what it was designed to do to prevent content creators from suffering copyright infringement.
The patch also changes the flashing light effect in the “braindances” of the game. At least one reviewer had an epileptic seizure prior to the game launch, prompting the Polish studio to issue a formal epilepsy alert. Now it should be less likely that the sequence will trigger these seizures in the first place.
Vehicles should also appear less frequently, and key non-player characters (NPCs) should see more consistent and appropriate animations in scripted sequences. CD Projekt has also included some console-specific improvements in the hotfix, such as: B. improved reflections on PS4.
However, no solution is currently listed to the protagonist’s penises and breasts cutting through clothing.
We’ve included the full list of changes below.
[Warning: The patch notes below spoil the name of some quests in Cyberpunk 2077.]
- Fixed an issue with achieving the end goal in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue that caused a conversation to start with Johnny at the end of life during the war.
- Fixed a rare issue where NPCs would stop calling V if the “A Like Supreme” quest was canceled halfway through.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Nix in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE from going into its default state.
- Fixed issues that blocked progress in “I Fought the Law” when exiting the quest area.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues related to staying in the second phase of the quest after completing the Pacifica battle with Ozob when playing after the finale.
- Fixed an issue where nomads would no longer be present if V left the quest area in the middle of a fight with With a little help from My Friends / Queen of the Highway
- Adjusted assignments and reactivated quest tracker in M’ap Tann Pèlen / I Walk the Line / Transmission.
- Restrictions on the freedom to stand up and sit down when neither condition is met in violence have been fixed
- Fixed issues with time and space that resulted from exiting the quest area or exiting the quest in “Follow the River”.
- Fixed an issue where the conversation with Johnny would not start after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue where the quest would get blocked when exiting the quest area before climbing the hill in Follow the River.
- Fixed the “Go to Booth 9” objective that would not complete if the room was entered too quickly in Automatic Love.
- Jackie’s problems with sitting quietly in the Ripperdoc have been fixed.
- Other quest fixes
Style of play
- The preview in weapon manufacture has been corrected.
- Pop-in for a reduced appearance of the vehicle.
- Accelerated change from the first person perspective to the third person perspective in a vehicle.
- Fixed issues with animations missing in key quest NPCs during kinematics.
Performance & stability
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- The lightning effect on braindances has been changed to reduce the risk of epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed and the lightning frequency and strength reduced.
- Removed copyrighted songs that were incorrectly present in the game with the Disable Copyrighted Music feature enabled.
- If you switch the language to the default setting in the in-game settings, it is now correctly set to the language of your Steam client.
- Improved reflection quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the stain effect.
- Fixed a bug that caused The Wasteland to be 97% stuck after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in America.