What’s in a name? When it comes to games … not much. Games can be and have great awful, awful, stupid names. In fact, many of the games on this list are good games that, unfortunately, only come with one terrible title.
Some of these names are silly, some are stupid, some don’t make sense, others are too general, and some are just a random set of letters that hardly tell you anything about what the game is actually about. In no particular order, the worst video game titles of 2020 are listed here.
- Warface (Released for Switch in 2020)
- Everreach: Project Eden
- Extinction depth
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War
- Warface: Breakout (We have two War faces in 2020)
- Hyper Scape
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
- Daymare: 1998
- Call of Duty: Black Ops: Cold War
- Hypercharge Unboxed
- Immortal Fenyx Rising
- Under Night In-Birth Exe: Late[cl-r]
- Off-Road Racing – Buggy X ATV X Moto
- Strike Force 2: Terrorist Hunt
Please let us know in the comments below about any silly, silly, or terrible video game names that we may have overlooked below.
In addition, 2020 is not officially over yet. So if something is released between now and the end of the year with a name that deserves to be on this list, I’ll try to update it accordingly.