Bethesda today announced the future plans for Fallout 76. This review list reflects the content that will be available for delivery in 2020, including the launch of "Seasons," a major re-launch of the fight for rewards for all retailers. levels, CAMP, Legendary Perks.
In addition, they have introduced the content of the current story-focused content: Brother of Steel, a story arc that will take place throughout the year.
OVER: THE POLICY WILL RETURN FREE FOR ALL
The seasons introduce the new Progress System in Fallout 76, one that replaces the challenge system and helps players collect various rewards while traveling.
Seasons will be available all players
To replace the old challenge system, which rewarded players with Atoms in conjunction with daily and weekly challenges, players will now receive a new coin: points of S.C.O.R.E.
These points will mark players' progress throughout the season to unlock amazing rewards. The result will allow for more flexibility, more rewards and will be a more interactive experience for all types of players.
It should be noted that the Seasons can still change according to the feedback, both from inside and from the players' perspective. Later this year Bethesda has the following activities planned for Fallout 76:
OVER: NOW WILL CLAIM TO LIVE MORE THAN THEY MAKE THE WORLD BETTER
- Players will be able to find a new option in the Main Menu that will take them to the continuation of the season. During season 1, you will have a Captain Cosmos board game theme.
- All players will start at the beginning of the board game and go up from Rank 1 to Use 100. To advance through the game, Players must collect S.C.O.R.E., available through a new challenge system and other activities within the game.
- The challenges will be difficult and easy to deal with, including activities played by Fallout 76 players.
- Rewards will come at each stage. If more players advance to this board, their reward will be greater, especially for certain products such as Positions 25, 50, 76, etc.
- Players will have the option of using 150 Atoms to skip shares. However, to jump the distance they have to wait two weeks after the start of the season. When the two weeks are over, players will be able to use Atoms for faster progress.
- The season will last 10 weeks, with a two-week break between one season and the beginning of another.
Fallout 76 Now available on PS4, Xbox One and PC.