If Hideo Kojima knows one thing to do, it’s handle the hobby of video games, and this seems to be the case with Blue Box Game Studios.
Rumors of the iconic Japanese author’s involvement in this mysterious studio’s new project are getting louder this summer. To the point that the development of Abandoned is associated with Kojima’s most analyzed work, PT Silent Hills.
Blue Box starts this party through its Twitter account, by offering a puzzle with the real name of Abandoned, which begins with S and ends with L. More than enough to ignite a hobby that always hopes to see more of the idealized titles in their minds.
Guess the name:
— BLUE BOX Game Studios (@BBGameStudios) June 15, 2021
Give the fans a tweet and they’ll give you back a structured theory of what they think is the plan behind the creation of this game. This has come after much analysis, in a post on Reddit that gathers the following information specifically:
- Blue Box Game Studios may be a bogus company to create a video game freely. A modus operandi that Kojima has followed with PT Silent Hills and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain.
- Details of Blue Box are notoriously murky, to the point that people affiliated with the company use images for public use. General brand of front companies.
- One of Blue Box’s projects is a title called Lost Tapes, which is the name of one of the songs on Metal Gear Solid V.
- Blue Box is legally located in the Netherlands, whose flag is present in the preview for Death Stranding: Director’s Cut.
- Hasan Kahraman, director of Abandoned, shares the same initials as Hideo Kojima.
- The recent tweet de Kojima with the words “Silent” and “Hill”.
- Abandoned previews have references to PT Silent Hills
A conspiracy that continues to grow as the days go by and that has many people busy, focused on discovering a truth that seems to be as elusive as it is interesting.
Although there is nothing concrete, there is some veracity in the idea that there is something hidden behind Blue Box Game Studios and its connection with Kojima may be real. However, continuing to chase the ghost of Silent Hills is a very sad thing, when it is known that Konami is in charge of this franchise.