Treyarch has released a patch for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War on November 23.
A new game update for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is now available on all platforms that addresses spawns, stability, and bugs in MP and Zombies.
The update includes a pass on the Hardpoint spawns and prepares the game for the Nuketown launch on November 24 at 10am PT. Nuketown will be available for free to everyone on all platforms.
- Hardpoint spawn logic has been adjusted to reduce average travel time to active Hardpoints.
- Adjusted enemy weighting for spawns in Crossroads Strike and Armada Strike.
Fireteam: bomba sucia
- Fixed a UI bug that could sometimes occur when loading into a Fireteam: Dirty Bomb match on Ruka.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Flak Jacket from adequately protecting the player from explosive damage in Hardcore modes.
- Fixed an issue where the player could earn the Field Upgrade charge while their Ring of Fire was activated.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause zombies to use their ranged attack unexpectedly.
- Fixed a rare issue that could rarely make the Megaton permanently invincible after splitting.
Added various stability fixes.
I like Loading…
I’m Junior “JuniorGamingRD” Guzman. Video games have been a huge part of my life and I look forward to sharing many amazing experiences with you on Twitch and YouTube. Support-A-Creator | JuniorGuz18 “When you use my creator code or link in the Epic Games store, I receive money from those purchases.” “When you use my Creator Code or Link on the Epic Games Store, I receive money from those purchases.”
A %d bloggers like this: