In a new Call of Duty blog post, the studios have revealed some of the Battle Pass content for Season 1 of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone.
New content includes Operator Stitch, which is instantly unlocked with the purchase of the Battle Pass, along with the MAC-10 SMG and the Groza Assault Rifle.
The Battle Pass will be on sale when Season 1 launches on December 15 at 11 p.m. PT for 1,000 COD points ($ 10).
The pass will offer 1,300 free COD points in addition to many new cosmetics and blueprints. Players who do not purchase the Premium Pass will still be able to earn some rewards, including the two new weapons.
Here is the summary:
Level 0 – Instantly unlock Stitch, skins for Adler and more
- New operator – Stitch: The infamous one-eyed Gulag fugitive is unlocked at Level 0. With this unlock comes his “Redacted” skin, the signature armor with which he stepped out of the shadows to greet Adler when the CIA agent fell into his nefarious trap. .
This instant unlock also comes with the Operator Mission “Agent of Unlocking”, a multiplayer based set of objectives that rewards two skins, “Storm Diver” and “Specter”, as well as a business card, an emblem and lots of XP. to help you on your way to Prestige Master achievement.
Finally, for the first time in a Battle Pass, players can unlock additional rewards through Zombies through the Operator’s Mission “Containment Zone”. Completing these objectives unlocks the “Siberian Ghost” and “Toxic Terror” skins, another emblem and calling card, and even more XP. Expect to find another zombie operator mission along with a multiplayer-based one at level 20 when Garcia’s “Hitman” skin is unlocked.
Adler’s Operator Skin and Mission: Stitch’s nemesis also gains a set of level 0 unlocks through the “Traveler” mask, a blue jacket that he wears whenever he puts a target on permanent vacation and the mission of operator “Urban Infiltration”. By completing the objectives within this mission, you can unlock the jet black “Summit” and the colorful “Globetrotter” skins, a Business Card, an Emblem, and lots of additional XP.
- Silver Flash Watch: it’s the right time to welcome in some ’80s inspired wrist accessories in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, and it all starts with this Silver Flash Watch that instantly unlocks at level 0. Synchronized with a real world watch This simple watch is sure to evoke some nostalgic feelings from a past decade.
- Seasonal XP Increase: Buy the Season One Battle Pass and enjoy a 10% increase on all XP earned during the season.
1300 COD points
Just by playing, you can earn up to 300 COD points through the Season 1 Battle Pass system. Purchase the Season One Battle Pass and you can earn an additional 1,000 COD Points, which can be used toward a future Battle Pass or Store Bundle purchase.
Free New Weapons
These two main weapons, freely obtainable through the Battle Pass system, are ready to lead you to victory in multiplayer and warzone, or to take down hordes of the undead in Zombies.
Mac-10 SMG (Level 15): This compact, recoil-operated machine gun may be small in stature, but its ability to spew lead at high rates of fire allows it to hit the heavy hitters. It’s the fastest firing submachine gun compared to the five available at launch, and that’s not all. The Mac-10 boasts a solid effective damage range and can reload faster than the average SMG. Just make sure you control its high vertical recoil or get close enough to the enemy so that it’s not a problem.
Groza Assault Rifle (Level 31): chambered at 7.62, the Groza is a prototype Soviet bullpup assault rifle known for its great handling speed, allowing its owner to quickly aim downward in the heat of battle. With a rate of fire and bullet velocity near the top of its category, expect to deal solid damage to a target in the lower range and with quick follow-up shots for whoever arrives as backup.
New Weapon Blueprints
Ready to stock up on weapon blueprints?
The Season 1 Battle Pass includes a massive collection of 20 stylized, preconfigured blueprint weapons across seven primary and secondary weapon categories. More than half are considered legendary, as they come with five preconfigured accessories, and three of them are included in the four free levels of weapon blueprints within the battle pass system. Although there are many highlights in the previous tiers, here are three of the four powers that augment the final 20 tiers of the Battle Pass:
- Arid Constrictor Assault Rifle Blueprint (Level 81 FREE):
- Tactical rifle “bailiff” (level 85): you may never love another after trying this blueprint. The included Axial Arms 3x scope is a perfect match for the other four accessories that maximize weapon accuracy, including an infantry compensator and a field agent grip to reduce vertical and horizontal recoil.
- SMG “Gallantry” (Nivel 95): The first Blueprint for the new SMG, the Gallantry enhances this highly mobile weapon across the board in gold-embellished style with its five accessories. This includes a Bruiser Grip, which increases speed for regular movements, sprinting, moving while shooting and aiming while walking, as well as a STANAG 55 round drum for extra bullets in each magazine.
Get more for your operators
Are you afraid of getting caught using default threads? The Season One Battle Pass includes new skins for various NATO Operat ors, as well as Beck, Portnova, and Garcia from the Warsaw Pact.
- Awatching “raid” Beck (Level 10); Beck is ready to loot the headquarters in this brown leather jacket skin that’s fit for adventure. Complete the included Operator Mission to unlock her “Bruiser” and “Crash Course” skins, as well as the “Target Confirmed” calling card and “Burn Rubber” emblem.
- Adler “Base Jumper” Skin (Level 90 FREE): The “Base Jumper” design is perfect for cold weather conditions, along with the “Stalker” and “Glitz” snowsuit designs that are unlocked through the included Operator Mission. Also included in this lens set is the “Stunner Shades” business card and the “Fly Guy” emblem.
- IN ADDITION to the finishing move “Pain in the Neck” (level 19): Take down an unsuspecting enemy in style in Black Ops Cold War or Warzone with this new move that goes straight to the jugular. This finishing move can be used by any operator and is equipped in the operator menu.
Level 100 – The maximum reward for completing the Battle Pass:
Reach level 100 to get a glimpse of Stitch’s past and show off some legendary items during your next infiltration.
- “Prisoner” Stitch Skin y Operator Mission: The orange jumpsuit that Stitch wore while planning his escape from the Gulag is all yours at Level 100. Put him back in his old uniform and complete the included operator mission to obtain two masks – “New Warden” and “Stripes”, as well as a epic emblem and a legendary animated business card.
- “Natural Order” Assault Rifle Blueprint: This legendary blueprint for the new assault rifle is ready to lay the law in the hands of an agile Operator. It comes preconfigured with a Spetsnaz Compensator, Spetsnaz Grip, Dropshot Wrap, KGB Pad, and a Barrel that increases its damage and machine gun speed, all of which make for a powerful version of this mobile bullpup firearm.
- “Assault” vehicle designs: Included in this tier are a pair of black and white camouflage vehicle skins with red trim. Warzone players will enjoy this “Assault” skin in the SUV, while those who own Black Ops Cold War will also receive a similar “Assault” skin for Tactical Raft in that game.
- Emblem of the first season: Put this animated emblem on your player profile with pride, as it is a symbol of completing the battle pass of the first season.
Just the tip of the spear
All of these items represent just a few of the levels that can be unlocked in the Season 1 Battle Pass. Across 100 levels, you’ll get even more weapon blueprints, optics reticles, vehicle skins, weapon charms and weapon stickers, business cards and emblems for your player profile, and double XP tokens, which are unlocked just playing game.
The Season 1 Battle Pass can be purchased for 1000 CP and gives access to unlock all 100 levels within the Season 1 Battle Pass system. You can also purchase the Battle Pass Pack for 2400 CP, which includes the Season 1 Battle Pass along with 20 instant level jumps. Obtaining the Battle Pass Bundle gives you immediate access to items like the “Mac-10” SMG, the “Cross Check” Assault Rifle Blueprint, the “Pain in the Neck” finishing move, and more, in addition to those 0 levels. unlock.
Source: Call of Duty Blog