A few days ago we told you that & # 39; Call of Duty: Warzone & # 39; updated with a new 15 GB pool that made the entire game size up to about 200 GB of required space. This pool has introduced new features in the popular Battle Royale activation mode for shooter.
Now we get new information about what's coming in the game, details from a team of word researchers who found files within the title linked to 13 new game modes that will be added slowly.
According to the databases, these game modes will include many options for entertaining users. Other leaks include classic mechanics from War Royale games, something different from what is seen within & # 39; Warzone & # 39 ;, a game that contains many new features from the re-heard campaign of & # 39; Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & # 39 ;.
Similarly, there is a game mode where the dangerous area of the map will improve much faster than usual, so we have to combine all the time if we are to win. The game mode was also ripe when guns like pistols and explosives would have more power than in the old mode.
13 game modes in the & # 39; Warzone & # 39;
Other mature reward systems do not have a lot of information, but what we do know is their name, which we present below:
- Classic BR: It's going to be a game mode where we can't have the money or what's coming.
- Mo Gulag Mo problems: All the dead players will go to the Gulag and there will be no gain.
- BYOL: We'll start the game with our luggage.
- Non Stop: all gas stations will be closed.
- PewPew – Guns and explosives will be severely damaged.
- Run Like Hell: The danger zone will develop much faster than normal.
- Offline Line – Removed players with a lot of money will return to the game.
- Fact: A little HUD.
- Endless Gulag.
- Most Wanted
- One shot.
- Interference Power Transfer
The last 5 ways in the list are meaningless, so you should expect to have more information from the activation. It is important to note that each of these mature game modes does not have an official release date.