After a time of plenty, a drought hits Heathmoor. Desperate, the warriors try to survive and find water for their respective clans. However, dehydration and heat will cause them to hallucinate. However, not everything will be mirages. Mysterious samurai will arrive on Heathmoor in the midst of the crisis.
That is the premise of ‘Mirages’, Season 2 of Year 5 of For Honor. Through the latest issue of Warrior’s Den, Ubisoft has revealed some of the news that it will bring.
When will Season 2 of Year 5 begin? For Honor?
Season 2 of Year 5 will begin on June 10. It will be active until September 7.
What events will ‘Mirages’ bring to For Honor?
Season 2 of Year 5 of For Honor It will be divided into two halves. The first will start with Visions of the Kyoshin, so it will be available between June 10 and July 1.
What is Visions of the Kyoshin about?
In Visions of the Kyoshin, players will be able to enjoy Dominion mode with a special twist. Entities called the Celestial will compete for points A and C. Once defeated, they will grant a temporary advantage and a special vision to the player who defeated them. Not least, this will allow you to peek into the realm of these entities.
During the event, players will be able to access the free event pass to unlock rewards. These include an outfit, a mood effect, an ornament, and new weapons.
New training ground
Then a new training ground will follow. Through this, Ubisoft will test the changes on the following heroes: Invasive, Orochi Y Shinobi. It will also serve to test the changes in the selection of options. Training camp runs from July 1-8.
What will come to For Honor with the second half of Mirage?
The second half of Mirage will begin with the debut of the armor variation and a new hero.. Subsequently, the Dominion series will be held from July 28. Season 2 of Year 5 of For Honor It will conclude with the repetition of the event Shadows of Hitokiri. The latter will be held between August 19 and September 7.
What changes will the heroes of For Honor with the arrival of ‘Mirages’?
- The “stamina reduction” generated by his attacks will be reduced.
- Fuscina Ictus will not unbalance opponents who are out of stamina, although he will still be able to chain himself to Heavy Finishers and Pierce.
- Going through will generate revenge.
- Treacherous Strike dodging to the side will not be delayed and Treacherous Strike dodging to the front will be faster. Additionally, all Treacherous Strikes will deal less stamina damage and will not stop stamina regeneration.
- The speed of the zone attack will be reduced.
- His side dodging attacks will always be considered light attacks against a parry.
- The forward movement of most of his attacks will be improved to make it harder to evade by dodging backwards.
- Stamina cost will be rebalanced so that players will not be able to press the run button to continually enter and exit Oni Rush with little to no stamina.
- The recovery of the Demonic Embrace attack will be reduced when it fails.
- The amount of stamina damage that opponents take from Dou Shi’s Choke will be reduced.
- Rei Kick and Rei Sweep will deal less stamina damage and will not pause their regeneration.
- The damage of the Rei Kick / Sweep attack will be slightly reduced.
- Side dodging attacks cannot be delayed and will deal less damage.
What will the Year 5 Season 2 Battle Pass bring?
As in previous seasons, the players of For Honor they can get 100 levels of rewards. These include a shared run per hero, a set of weapons per hero, a pair of combat outfits per hero, two effects per hero, and many other customization items. They will also be able to unlock a double pose that will only be available during this battle pass. The Battle Pass for Season 2 of Year 5 of For Honor will be available between June 10 and September 7.
For Honor is available for PS4, Xbox One, PS5, Xbox Series X / S, and PC.
Fountain: Ubisoft official channel on YouTube