Although it seems hard to believe, the Hello Games game continues to receive free improvements and now it surprises us with one that increases the quality of its beautiful graphics even more. Know Prisms, the update that just came to No Man’s Sky.
It hasn’t been long since we received Expeditions Y Prisms, which leaves the game in its 3.5 version, gives us a new reason to visit new and known planets of No Man’s Sky
- New biomes in caves that use volumetric light effects.
- We can now tame flying creatures and ride them using the mechanics added in Companions.
- Support for Screen Space Reflection (SSR) technology on PC, Xbox One X, Series X | S, and PlayStation 5.
- New visual and sound effects for hyperdrive warp.
- Improvements in particle effects.
- New variety in the coat that allows more variety of creatures.
- Improvements to the Photo Mode system for greater depth of field and control when taking shots.
- Improved rain effects and wet surface effects.
- More reflections effects on space stations.
This is just a sample of the enormous amount of improvements that update 3.5 brings Prisms a No Man’s Sky. You can find an exhaustive list, together with the list of fixed ‘bugs’ and changes, in the official website of the game
Fountain: No Man’s Sky official channel on YouTube