Finally the day has come, PlayStation 5 It will cost 499 dollars and the model without a reader (totally digital) will go down to 399 dollars. Both will be available in Europe on November 19 and two days before, on November 17, they will go on sale in the United States, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico and South Korea.
EThey will be available in Spain on November 19 with prices of 399.99 dollars for the Digital Edition and 499.99 dollars for the standard console.
PlayStation 5 a 8-core Zen 2 CPU with 3.5 Ghz (variable frequency) and a Radeon RDNA 2 graphics that promises to deliver performance of 10,28 teraflops and 36 computing units at 2.23 GHz (variable frequency). The two custom parts made by AMD are flanked by 16GB GDDR6 memory at 448 GB / s and a 825 GB NVMe SSD. The storage can be expanded internally thanks to an SSD and external expansion via a hard drive, there is also a 4K UHD Blu-ray in the reader edition.
The launch games by SIE Worldwide Studios will be as follows:
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – preinstalado en PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – 79,99 dollars
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games) – 79,99 dollars
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – 59,99 dollars
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Mile Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – 79,99 dollars
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital) – 69,99 dollars
As expected, the Japanese have taken advantage of the event to show some of the games that will be available on the same PS5 launch day as a little later: