It’s only been a few days since Tron came to Fortnite, but this game continues to be filled with characters from other franchises and this time the two most iconic characters from Street Fighter: Ryu y Chun-Li.
The existence of this collaboration had already been known for a few days, as a portal appeared to the southeast of Arenas Calientes in which the Susaku Castle, the classic Ryu scene, was clearly seen.
How to get Ryu and Chun-Li from Street Fighter
Ryu and Chun-Li’s skins cannot be obtained by completing challenges, but buying them in the Item Shop Fortnite. By acquiring them we also obtain their alternative styles. Chun-Li comes in his Street Fighter Alpha costume while Ryu has his bearded, shirtless look that fans dubbed “sexy Ryu.”
But they do not come alone, they can be purchased in batches that include gestures, pikes, retro backpacks, loading screens and a glider inspired by another well-known character from Street Fighter.
- Lote de Ryu & Chun LiIncludes original and alternate skins, the Shoryuken! Emote, the Lightning Kick! Emote, the Arcade Machine Retro Backpack, the Training Bag Retro Backpack, and the Character Select! Loading Screen: 2,200 V-Bucks
- Ryu and Chun-Li’s equipment: Includes Seven-Point Hammer Mangual Pickaxe, Beat Cartel Pickaxe, and Torpedo Sumo Glider): 1,800 V-Bucks
- Ryu’s appearance (includes an additional style) + retro backpack Training bag + Integrated gesture Shoryuken !: 1,600 V-Bucks
- Aspecto de Chun-Li (includes bonus style) + Arcade Machine retro backpack + Lightning Kick! Gesture: 1,600 V-Bucks
- Pico Cartel Battering: 800 V-Bucks
- Seven Point Hammer Hand Pick
- Sumo Torpedo Glider: 1,200 V-Bucks
Could it be that more characters from Street Fighter a Fortnite apart from Ryu and Chun-Li? What fighter do you want to see in this game?
Source: Epic Games