Yesterday, when we announce the arrival of the Predator and its challenges to Fortnite, we wonder what other popular culture characters might make it to the game’s ‘Zero Point’ season. The answer came fast. The T-800 and Sarah Connor, from the franchise Terminator, They are already in Fortnite.
Sarah Connor’s outfit is based on Linda Hamilton’s appearance in Terminator 2: The Last Judgment. He has two battle-ready variations, one with his hat and sunglasses and one without them. Sadly, the T-800 does not have a variation on Schwarzenegger’s face. What they do have are different accessories in the form of retro backpacks, pikes and gestures.
How to get Terminator outfits and accessories in Fortnite?
Unlike the c ontent based on Predator, we will not be able to achieve any of this through challenges. We will have to buy them in the store.
This is the list of cosmetics and their prices:
- Sarah Connor Outfit (Includes Bonus Style) + Retro Backpack T-800 Endoskeleton Arm + Pickaxe Combat Knife: 1,800 V-Bucks
- T-800 outfit + retro backpack Skynet Hunter-Killer Uplink. 1,500 V-Bucks
- Ax Pick of Tecnoagarre: 800 V-Bucks
- Cyberdine Greeting Gesture: 300 V-Bucks
- War of the Future Bundle: Includes T-800 Outfit, Skynet Hunter-Killer Uplink Retro Backpack, Technogrip Ax Pickaxe, Sarah Connor Outfit, T-800 Endoskeleton Arm Retro Backpack, Combat Knife Pickaxe, and Cyberdine Salute Gesture. 2,800 V-Bucks
It is a pity that this content of Fortnite is not based on Terminator: Hidden FateWe would also have loved to play with an old Sarah Connor or with Grace, the character of Mackenzie Davis.
Source: Epic Games