Last cinematic trailer of season 2 of Call of Duty: Warzone Y Black Ops Cold War let us know that season 2 will arrive on February 25, 2021. We now know all the content that will arrive throughout this event.
New Operators for Season 2 of Warzone Y Cold War
As soon as the season begins we will have available Naga, the dangerous villain member of the Warsaw Pact. The other three NATO member operators are Maxis, Wolf and Rivas, who will arrive at Call of Duty: Warzone Y Black Ops Cold War throughout season 2.
New weapons for Warzone Y Cold War
At the beginning of season 2 we will have available the FARA 83 Assault Rifle (level 15 of the free battle pass) and the SMG LC10 (level 31). Later will come the Machete, E-Tool, R1 Shadowhunter crossbow, and ZRG 20mm sniper rifle.
These last four can be achieved by complet ing in-game challenges or by purchasing a pack of your blueprints using real money.
New maps and game modes in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
Apocalypse (6v6) will be a relatively small map on the base of a carton in the jungle of Laos and will be available in the launch week of season 2 of Cold War. Later they will arrive Head (multi-teams), a Russian village in the mountains and Mansion (2v2, 3v3), a small map in a luxury house in Havana. Finally we will have a map in Miami
The new Zombies Mode is called Outbreak. It will be for four players and they describe it as a “large scale” mode, but not many details have been provided.
The new multiplayer modes will be:
- Gun Game (Free-For-All): in which we “progress” with different equipment configurations.
- Stockpile (6v6): a mix of Kill Confirmed with Hardpoint in which we must store the collected dog tags.
- Hardpoint (Multi-Team): 10 squads must protect key points that will rotate every two minutes.
New game modes in season 2 in Warzone
- Exfiltration: We must find a radio during a ‘Battle Royale’ game to ensure our victory… if we can keep it.
- Rebirth Island Resurgence Extreme– A 90-player mode in which players can return to action while a member of their squad is still alive.
We will also be able to explore the huge Vodianoy ship, which will appear near the port of Verdansk.