On April 22, 2021, the long-awaited season 3 will begin. Call of Duty: Warzone Y Black Ops Cold War. This will come with a huge amount of content and surprises for all players of both titles.
The hunt for Adler
Things will kick off with the limited-time event ‘The Hunt for Adler’ at Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War Y Warzone. We will have to complete a series of unique challenges in both games to discover details about the history of BOCW.
We will earn unique rewards for completing event challenges including weapon pendants, cards, and operator skins. If we complete all the challenges, we will obtain an exclusive skin for Adler that we can use in both titles.
New Operators in Season 3
To start we will have Wrath, from the Warsaw Pact. We’ll get this ex-Norwegian agent at the start of the Battle Pass and get a Legendary skin for her at level 100.
Roman “Knight” Gray is a former MI6 agent who works for Perseus on the Warsaw Pact. It will come later in the season.
Antonov is a former hitman who joined the Warsaw Pact charged with deactivating bombs and working in nuclear environments. Like Knight, it will go on sale later in the season.
Finally, we have an old acquaintance. The fourth operator of season 3 of Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
New weapons in season 3 of Cold War Y Warzone
- PPSh-41 Submachine Gun (SMG): free at battle pass tier 15
- Swiss K31 sniper rifle: launch week
- Ballistic knife: launch week
- CARV.2 tactical rifle: later in the season
- AMP63 pistol: later in the season
- Baseball bat– Reward from a challenge or purchase later in the season
New Maps in Season 3 of Cold War
Mount Yamantau (6v6, launch week)
It includes a destroyed Soviet observation post.
Diesel (6v6 / 2v2 / 3v3, launch week)
A desert in the middle of the United States.
Standoff (6v6, later in the season)
This is a known map of Call of Duty: Black Ops II.
Duga (multi-team, later in the season)
This map is in the middle of the Ural Mountains. It will also be available in Outbreak mode so that we can face the hordes of zombies there.
Game modes of season 3 of Cold War
- Stick and stones: we must eliminate the rivals with the crossbow or the ballistic knife to get points, but we can also reduce the points of the enemies using the tomahawk. It will be available at the beginning of the season.
- Multi-team elimination– Several teams of four players will fight trying to survive expanding radioactive zones.
What will happen to the zombies of Call of Duty: Warzone?
Verdansk is located in the middle of a zombie invasion and it’s time to do something about it. Will detonating a nuclear bomb solve the problem?
If you want to know, stay connected in Warzone the April 21, 2021 at 3 pm (Colombian time) to find out.
How much will the Season 3 update weigh and when will it be downloadable?
Black Ops Cold War (April 20, 11 pm)
- PlayStation 5: 12.3 GB
- PlayStation 4: 8.1 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 11.6 GB
- Xbox One: 8.3 GB
- PC: 13.1 GB
Warzone (April 21, 11 pm)
- PlayStation 5: 25.6 GB
- PlayStation 4: 25.6 GB
- Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S: 25.9 GB
- Xbox One: 25.9 GB
- PC: 25.2 GB
Fountain: official Call of Duty blog