They were lingering. PlayStation finally put at our disposal a tool that shows us the summary of our activity with videogames on PlayStation consoles throughout 2020. This is similar to what platforms such as Spotify, Letterboxd or even Nintendo Switch did, which showed us how we spend the time throughout those 12 months. When you see the PlayStation summary, they also offer us a new free commemorative theme.
We just have to access this link and log in with our PlayStation account. Unlike other platforms, it does not matter which region our account belongs to and we can see the results even if it is from Colombia.
This is the information revealed by this infographic with the summary of our activity on PlayStation during 2020.
- Number of games played in 2020
- The games you played the most (and how many hours you played each)
- The most played genre (and the hours you spent on it)
- Total hours of play in 2020
- Hours of local, online and VR gameplay
- Game days in 2020
- Day of the week you play the most
- Trophies won in 2020 and their distribution in Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze
- Most played online game
- Total hours of online play
Finally, the summary of PlayStation 2020 offers us the possibility of redeeming a free theme for PlayStation 4.
This summary will be available until March 2, 2021.
Source: PlayStation Blog