On the afternoon of May 5, the official account of Call of Duty on Twitter he posted a mysterious message referring to the achievements in Warzone from someone with the username SURVIVORJOHN # 1009062.
At first glance, this does not appear to be anything more than publicity for the ‘reports of Warzone‘which all players can access to know their game statistics. However, the most attentive fans began to think that it could be a reference to a very popular character that could be added to the game.
They eventually came to the conclusion that Rambo, the character played by Sylvester Stallone, will come to Call of Duty: Warzone.
What are the clues to Rambo’s arrival at Call of Duty: Warzone?
- Rambo’s first name is John.
- The five games played and won can be a reference to the five films in the saga.
- The current season of Call of Duty: Warzone takes place in the eighties, time when Rambo was most popular.
- In total, the duration of the Rambo films amounts to just over seven hours.
- Rambo has killed 552 people according to the canon of the movies.
The developers have not yet confirmed this theory and we do not know what is the date of the hypothetical arrival of SURVIVORJOHN # 1009062 to Call of Duty: Warzone. We just hope that the experience of playing with him is better than the unpleasant one. Rambo: the last mission.
If it turns out to be a false alarm, at least we can play with him in Mortal Kombat 11.