The most recent edition of the Ace Combat saga has already been on the market for two years and celebrates it with a special pack.
Within the framework of a lifespan that has exceeded contemporary and anticipated standards for games of this type, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown left a special reminder for everyone. Letting the world know that they have sold more than two and a half million copies of the game for all their platforms, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
The Ace Combat 7 anniversary update includes a new set of skins and emblems that they presented on their official website:
- Scarface Skin (Su-37 Terminator)
- Phoenix Skin (F-22A Raptor)
- Mobius Skin (F-4E Phantom II)
- Crow Skin (F-16C Fighting Falcon)
- Gryphus Skin (F-22A Raptor)
- Garuda Skin (F-15E Strike Eagle)
- Ridgebacks Skin (ASF-X Shinden II)
- UPEO Skin (Su-37 Terminator)
- UPEO Skin (Typhoon)
- Glowing Skin (X-02S Strike Wyvern)
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Yellow 13-
- 25th Anniversary Nugget -Mobius 1-
- Ace Combat 7 2nd Anniversary
- Arrows (Low-Vis)
25 years of Ace Combat
Since 1995, Ace Combat has been flying through the skies and bringing us the best that battle plane titles have to offer.
Noted for having an original story, an interesting selection of factions and an intricate internal mythology, this saga has spanned four generations of consoles and continues to this day.
Although Ace Combat 7 is not the most successful of the games this saga in Japan, it has been in Europe and specifically in the United Kingdom, where it has sold half a million copies, with similar numbers in Southeast Asia.
It has also received very positive reviews from sites such as Metacritic, Famitsu or Eurogamer, which consider it the most detailed of the games in this series. Especially with the constant stream of new content behind them.