As soon as the April 2020 update arrives on the Xbox One, Microsoft has accelerated the May app upgrade. At present it is not known what news it may bring, although the new guide is one of the most awaiting changes we all expect as "water May", he has never said better.
To protect the majority of users from unwanted errors that may arise and, unfortunately, the development team could not see, than the Xbox Insider program. Because of this, some of the most annoying mistakes have been corrected, such as that some games couldn't be started.
You already have a new update that is reaching for the rings Alpha
This update will fix the bug in the May update that arrives in a few weeks and adds a new feature with the launch menu and events we have planned.
Xbox One news at the Skip Award
New content block initially
Microsoft has added a new content block that can be placed on our main menu. In the case of new users it will be set automatically, or we can always add it to your options See more > Events.
Because of this section we see description, hours, descriptions, trailer and how to participate. In addition, if we want to see everything there is, the event plan will be opened. In this way we can be informed just by looking at the next 4 events that we will be having soon.
Skip Forward With Alpha
- Fixed an issue where clips of the game could be recorded at the correct length.
- Various updates to show localization throughout the operating system.
- Fixed an issue when pinned items to Dashboard did not load.
Known bugs on the Xbox One
- Those with Dolby Atmos turned on and the display sets it to 120 Hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can detect Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 pieces) or less will fix these problems.
- Dolby Atmos headphone settings may change in restart / update.
- Other users will not be able to see their profile information or their photo on the Friends tab.
- It may not be displayed correctly if our friends are connected or not.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
This update is already available for download on our Xbox One as long as it's in the Alpha or Skip ring. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.