Even thoughUbisoft just released patch 1.1.1 for Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, We already have an idea of what the next update will bring.
Corrections have been made to address the following:
- Some fish did not appear on the coasts and oceans.
- The images were not applied to the recordings in Photo mode.
- The quests “Lost Drengr – Thor the Fisherman” and “Cruel Fate” could not be completed
The questions still examined are:
- about fifteen quests,
- the last member of the order is not correctly revealed,
- A riddle in the Eurvicscire region cannot be solved.
- the “Nice catch!” trophy cannot be validated
You can find the full list of upcoming changes on the official website.
That’s good to seeUbisoft does not rest on his laurels! As for the sequel, it shouldn’t be long before we learn more about the first DLC: The wrath of the druids normally planned for spring 2021.