Just a few weeks after Microsoft released the November update. Although it has introduced new features such as a much simpler fix or additional support for Google Assistant, it has also focused on debugging. Since then, we have seen how they continue to improve it by examining minor repairs, though nothing has officially arrived.
As the last Insider update (at le ast 1911) of the year as Brad Rossetti showed on Twitter, we have the 18363.8130.191211-1303 version of the ring Beta
In the case of wanting to access the Beta ring, we have to meet at level 5 of the program and have at least three months to register. On the contrary, Delta will only need a month to be registered and reach level 3, while Omega is specifically the base ring included if we want to sign up.
- Performance improved for other topics within Game broadcast.
- Improved stability and minor app modifications.
Omega and Delta
- Longer charging times should no longer be visible when using Rock Band 4
Known analysis errors
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and a 120 Hz display setting with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) may lose Dolby Atmos audio in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 bits or less will solve these problems.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
These updates are now available for download on all those consoles referred to in the 1911 Insider program. To do this, you will only need to have our console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.