Asobo Studio has left us some great works in the last generation of consoles. Thanks to the incredible adventure that A Plague Tale: Innocence brings us, we are invited to be attentive to all the announcements which will be made in the future.
This is why I would like to tell you that we have just discovered that this developer is looking to add people to his staff, to create a project that has yet to be announced, which could well be the highly anticipated A Plague Tale 2
The new task of Asobo Studio
All this unpublished information has been revealed, thanks to a to offer of works found in the official page of the company. In said advertised research, the creators of Microsoft Flight Simulator are looking for 2 senior designers, to join the development of an intellectual property that has not yet been announced. Sharing in turn, the conditions to be fulfilled to be part of the team:
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Have worked in an AA or AAA video game production
- Have an excellent command of animation techniques.
- Have a good understanding of anatomy
- Know the technical limitations of real-time 3D engines and level editors
- Dominar motion generator
- Be methodical and have an eye for detail
- Perform team tasks
While in the same way the following tasks are implicit. Since the fundamental role to play, will be the one who will supervise the animations of this unknown game:
- Animate characters / objects made in real time, with or without motion capture sources
- Participate in motion capture sessions
- Make sure the animations are properly integrated into the game
And you? What do you think they are working on? Remember, A Plague Tale: Innocence is available on Xbox Series, Xbox One, and PC.