Cyberpunk 2077 is definitely at the heart of the news and today welcomes a new update. The latter is long awaited and turns out to be the big patch that was promised for January and therefore brings many fixes. The focus here is on the stability of the experience and progression in the adventure, especially for home consoles. As an aside, note that another major fix is in development and should reach us in February.
Cyberpunk: Patchnote Hotfix 1.1
Here are the details of the fixes to Cyberpunk 2077.
- Improved memory usage for different game systems: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, TV, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, traffic, environmental damage to the transport system, systems related to graphics processors, etc.
- Various crashes have been fixed (including those related to the loading of saved games, opening and closing the game, and the point of no return).
Improvements in Quest and Open World
The following fixes have been made
- In Epistrophy, Delamain’s calls immediately disappeared and were impossible to answer.
- In Epistrophy, Delamain did not call the player as he approached wanted vehicles.
- In M’ap Tann Pelen, where the lens sometimes got stuck “Answer the call from Mr. Hands”.
- In Pyramid Song, Judy was able to teleport underground.
- In Poem of the Atoms it was impossible to talk to the Zen master.
- Down on the Street, where Takemura didn’t call.
- In The Gathering, Jackie could sometimes disappear.
- In The Beast Inside Me: The Big Race, getting out of the car was sometimes impossible.
- Players could no longer receive calls and messages if they were too far from the area of A Day In The Life.
- In Space Oddity, where opening the package didn’t trigger the rest of the quest.
- Retrospective fix for saves affected by a rare issue in Automatic Love where Judy could not be addressed due to an invisible wall. We are currently investigating the underlying problem.
- Players could not claim their reward in Contract: Freedom of the Press. The quest ends automatically for those who were unable to collect the reward and is automatically distributed to them.
- In Epistrophy, Delamain was silent throughout the quest when the player initially refused to help him.
User interface patches
- Fixed an issue where the text prompting to stop a sensory dance might not appear.
- An invalid loot item has been removed.
- Fixed an issue where the trajectory of a grenade could be displayed in Photo mode.
- Fixed the color of particles that appear pink up close.
- Fixed an issue that caused cars to display incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
- Completing the ongoing attacks in Santo Domingo did not add to the progression of the jungle achievement and prevented its achievement.
Various stability fixes
- The problem responsible for oversized backup sets (related to the modifier indicating that an item has been made) has been fixed and the size of existing backup sets has been reduced (please note that corrupted backup files on the PC will not be removed before upgrading be repaired. Update 1.06).
- Fixed an issue where opening the weapon wheel and performing an action could stop logging entered data.
- Fixed an issue where the Next button in the main menu could load an endgame memory.
Exclusive fixes for the Xbox console
- Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanners, remote camera controls and menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.