Minecraft with RTX Windows 10 Beta is now available on Xbox Insider!
Please pass on to our friends on Minecraft.net for complete details.
- On Windows 10, sign in again launch Xbox Insider Hub operating system (or install the Xbox Insider Hub from the Microsoft Store first if needed).
- Navigate to Contents> Games> Minecraft for Windows 10.
- Select Join either Manage, and when prompted to select a group, select Minecraft for Windows 10 RTX Beta
- Expect registration to complete Microsoft Store Directions again install or update Minecraft for Windows 10.
NOTE: You must have Minecraft to participate in Minecraft with the RTX Windows 10 Beta.
PLEASE READ before participating in the Minecraft RTX Beta:
• You should have a strong GPU tracking ray to be able to detect signal and content tracking, for example, the GeForce RTX 2060 GPU or better.
• You may need to update to the latest version of Windows 10 before you can participate.
Thanks for being an Xbox Insider!