BioWare continues to refine Mass Effect Edition Legendary ! In fact, the studio released a new update that improves the experience for all three games. In addition, new options have been integrated, including the ability to play with original English voices and French subtitles. Finally, the developers also fixed some collision and animation bugs. Finally, note that this update requires 19.36 GB. The scope of the changes can be found below.
Mass Effect: Legendary Edition Patch Notes
The following notes come straight from the official website of the game
- The choice of dialogues in English is now independent of the choice of language for the subtitles.
- Fixed issues with unlocking some achievements / trophies, including love or ones based on number of kills.
- Fixed precomputed cutscenes being darker than intended after the previous update.
- Wireless headsets / devices no longer cause problems with the Xbox launcher.
- Improved PC performance in terms of various hardware configurations, including on the planet Virmire.
- Fixed an issue on PC that prevented the game from launching if the operating system username contained non-standard characters.
- Removed dependency on the AVX instruction set in the launcher.
- Other minor calibrations and fixes, including crashes.
- Fixed an issue preventing players from reaching the maximum level.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Specter Level VII Supreme Gear from being accessible.
- Various collision related improvements.
- Fixed an issue that prevented interaction with objects.
- Reduced audio volume on Cosmodesic Relay loading screens.
- Improved eye animations for male characters in some scenes.
Mass effect 2
- Reduced fog intensity on Illium.
- Fixed an issue that unintentionally gave a character red eyes at the end of the Supremacy DLC.
- Reduction to 100,000 of the maximum transfer of Mass effect
- The maximum transfer now corresponds to that of the original version.
- The posthumous bank charges are very high! It’s a great way to evade taxes.
Mass Effect 3
- Fixed an issue that prevented the English dialog from the Citadel DLC from playing for German and Italian localizations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some key characters from displaying as intended in the Citadel DLC.
As a reminder Mass Effect: Legendary Edition has been available for Xbox One and Series X since May 14, 2021 | S available.