With the official press release, Recotechnology has introduced the new trailer for the beautiful 1971 Project Helios that you can enjoy on the Xbox One on June 11.
1971 Project Helios is a turn-based game that combines modern military tactics with combat. Firearms and cars are scarce, the fighting is endless and the bad cold has consumed friends and enemies on their way.
The 1971 Project Helios is available on the Xbox One on June 9
- Eight characters must come together for one common reason: to find an important scientist captured by a powerful military community. On their way they should avoid criminals, investigate soldiers, and replace the dangerous cult that denies technology.
- The campaign takes place in an enchanted world, where eight characters – each with their own problems and interests – come together in the form of a temporary alliance, to find someone specific: Dr. Margaret Blythe.
- Following their lead, they have to go and fight side by side, certainly getting to know each other better. Depending on some strategic and personal decisions, you will guide these characters to one of the three possible ends.
- The 1971 Project Helios also features a sound completely composed by Xabi San Martín, keyboard player and pop group composer “La Oreja de Van Gogh”.
The main features
- Tactical Combat. These are three different groups, each with its own units, strategy and strategies. Soldiers, heathens, bizarre criminals, cold-blooded knights … Learn your enemies, plan all moves and adapt to every fight!
- Testing. Travel through various locations, from military detention to ancient mines. There, you can search for glare, new characters for your characters, and captions for details about your country and the groups you’re facing.
- Skills Skills. As you find a coherent gear for each character, you can unlock and develop new skills, combining them to create the perfect composition for your plan.
- Resource management. Use all the light you can get to hack your HP, reduce cooldowns, and recharge your reduced units.