Just a few days ago, we announced that the developer clarified that People can fly keep working hard Outriders. A few hours later, a patch appeared confirming this fact. This same Friday we were able to download this patch which fixed a large number of bugs at the graphics and AI level, in addition to the rebalancing of the capacity of certain enemies.
Despite this, It has not yet been possible to restore lost inventories or correct characters that generate an “Unable to connect to server” error. Both fixes are currently in the works, so we’ll have to wait for more details.
Bugs fixed with the latest Outriders patch
The following issues have been resolved:
- Fixed various crashes throughout the game.
- Fixed a number of issues, bugs, and crashes associated with multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the “Login” screen.
- Numerous fixes for equipment, mods, abilities, missions, levels and lighting bugs.
- AI snipers now give players more time to dodge shots.
- Reduced the amount of damage dealt by creatures in the Stargrave Expedition.
- There is now also a longer delay between the appearance of enemies and a reduced number of offensive creatures.
- Fixed a bug where ability damage on equipment above player level was improved and damage reduced at lower world levels.
- Several modifiers were not properly activating their On Hit / On Critical Hit effects if that hit was a death hit and it is now.
- Fixed the error where using the “Hunt Prey” ability would not teleport us and the character would stay still.
It looks like the gaming experience will improve with this patch. We will see if they can recover the lost inventories with the next patch and thus put the icing on the cake of this great game.
About the Author