The post-apocalyptic survival MMO Last Oasis is now available for Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S.
Indie developer Donkey Crew announced today that Last Oasis is now available for download from the Xbox Games Store through the Xbox Game Preview program for $ 29.99.
The latest trailer was unveiled today as part of ID @ Xbox’s first Indie Showcase event in partnership with Twitch and can be viewed below.
Today also marks the arrival of Season 3 on Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S (backward compatibility), as well as full cross-platform game support on Xbox and PC via Steam.
Last Oasis was born from Donkey Crew’s mission to overcome the challenges of the survival MMO genre and improve its best features to create the ultimate survival experience.
Working closely with their dedicated and growing community, this mission continues today in the Xbox Game Preview program as well as in Steam Early Access and with the arrival of Season 3 to enable even more individualized gameplay.
Note on our own behalf: Xboxdynasty plays Last Oasis on Live Stream Tonight! Visit ours Twitch channel and explore the post-apocalyptic earth together with our xMufL.
About Last Oasis
Last Oasis is set on a post-apocalyptic earth thousands of years in the future. Players take on the role of nomadic survivors who are forced to escape the scorching sun after a catastrophic event brought the planet to a standstill.
The nomads have to traverse the vast open world on wooden, wind-powered landships called walkers, which can be adapted for travel, transport, harvesting and fighting.
The remnants of humanity only survive by sending unwilling nomads into the oases passing by to face warring clans and gather the necessary resources to move on. Not many return alive.
- Crossplay Realms: Last Oasis players can enjoy the game on all platforms, along with full cross-plat form play support on Xbox and Steam PC.
- Revised user interface: Complete revision of the user interface, which supports both mouse & keyboard and gamepad input.
- Gamepad controls: The input scheme is available to both Xbox and PC gamers and is designed to provide competitive controls for all gamers regardless of the input method.
- Xbox Realms only: Xbox players have the option of participating in official crossplay realms or Xbox-only realms.
- All new realm browser: Season 3 brings a whole new approach to realms in Last Oasis. Smaller realms, faster game pace, and the ability to have multiple characters (1 in each realm). Go here for more information on realms.
Florian Hoffreither, Creative Director of Donkey Crew and Last Oasis Project Lead, said: “With the Xbox launch and the start of Season 3, the world will be a multitude of realms instead of a single realm that houses all players from each region divided, each with its own region, size and a clan cap, ”says. So everyone can choose how they want to play and, more importantly, with whom. “
Season 3 features
- Sky Walkers: Powered by an ingenious flapping wing machinery, flying sky walkers allow players to use the wind to take the wooden machines to new heights. With a realistic flight model and all the possibilities of the iconic Walker, they take the Nomadic experience to a whole new level.
- New card: The Kali Spiers oasis has an entire city in the sky to explore. It is only accessible to nomads on flying Skywalkers and offers unimaginable treasures, but also poses a great threat to anyone who dares to go there. There are new enemies to fight, settlements to plunder, resources to harvest and much more.
- Giant worm: See the giant worms for the first time in Last Oasis. These roaming creatures, also known as “The Long Ones”, are the greatest threat to the nomads. The worms are voracious. As soon as the beast focuses on a wanderer, it loses sight of everything else. To defeat the worm, skilled nomad hunters must team up.
- Asteroids: As the moon continues to crumble, more and more asteroids are falling from the sky. These huge fiery rocks are no longer just in barren deserts, but also in habitable oases and hold great treasures for whoever can mine them first. Will your fellow nomads fight for the riches of the moon?
Official Xbox Launch Trailer:
Official Xbox Gameplay: