The hybrid shooter of Square Enix came in style. After its unexpected launch on Xbox Game Pass, the game also managed to become the best first in the history of the Japanese company on Steam. Absolutely, Outriders came to stay, securing a good handful of players. This species of hybrid between Weaponry of war and destiny It ended up working, and not satisfied, its maintainers are already planning to include more content in the future. We recently told you about it here, and is that while it’s already a game that can be fully enjoyed, expansions to its story will be coming soon. But before that, the title will receive a first patch for the moment to improve its performance. User feedback is chargeable and People Can Fly has a new update almost ready. The idea is to correct certain errors that cause significant inconvenience to users, such as crashed games or the loss of their equipment.
Upgrading Outriders will focus on stability, cross play, crashes and more
The first patch of Outriders will arrive next week with significant improvements. On Steam, People Can Fly has detailed plans for such an update in detail. Things like crashes and GPU performance are top priorities for the study. We must also add the intention to significantly improve cross-play as soon as possible, as it is one of the most important features at the multiplayer level. There are also a host of other fixes and tweaks that will be made in other minor fixes. Additionally, a thank you pack is on the way for early adopters who encountered issues launching. Outriders
- Will fix a multiplayer crash which could lead to the deletion of the client player inventory.
- Fixed crash when ending secondary mission “A bad day”.
- Will be fixed crash that occurs in No Man’s Land when your language is set to Spanish.
- It will fix crashes in launch issues.
- It will include many other fixes from “random” failures.
- Will fix the Disappearance of the HUD in some cases.
- Errors that interfere with the players return in multiplayer expeditions.
- Will fix bugs with players stuck in the geometry or fall from the world.
- Will change the coupling parameters
- Lots of other minor fixes and improvements.
Follow us in the Xbox zone for the latest news on this and the various video games to come.
About the Author