The Medium was released this Thursday, January 28th, and has already released its first update. The latter was actually made available by the developers on Friday to improve the gaming experience. However, if the Bloober team has promised to refine the technical aspect of the title, it will not be done with this patch. In fact, with this update, the developers have mainly focused on animation and AI.
The medium – Patchnote
Downloading the update is of course strongly recommended. Weighing just over 4GB, you can benefit from the following fixes:
- Improved Marianne animations
- Improved behavior of The Maw in stealth sequences
- The hunting dog optimizations in Chapter 17
- Conference room optimization in both worlds
- Old Fort improvements
- Corrections to the vegetation
- Corrections to the funeral curtains
- Various collision, camera positions or animation errors have been fixed
The media is in Xbox Game Pass for PC and Console exclusive to Xbox Series X | S available.