Last month we received a February update for the Xbox One with some improvements, and as they have done in other versions, changes in user visibility. By the summer of April 2020 we already know everything to come, and it is currently available at Insider.
Now, a new update is coming to every Insider ring, for Skip Forward in 2005 and Alpha, Beta, Delta and Omega in the summer of 2004. Specifically, version 19041.1888.200407-0000 arrives in 2004 and Builds 19041.2315.200406-0000 in 2005. Plus, without the surprise they have announced
To access the latest version of Insider Alpha and Skip Ahead, Microsoft needs to invite us based on our feedback. In the Beta scenario the ring is required to reach level 5 and has been targeted for at least 3 months. Delta needs to be registered for 1 month, and has a level 2 or higher. In the end, Omega has no special requirements, and any user can log in if desired.
Recovery error correction
- Various revisions to reflect localization in the active system.
Known bugs on the Xbox One
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and the setting displayed at 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can experience Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 pieces in video reliability (10 pieces) or less will fix these problems.
- Other users will not be able to see their profile information or their photo on the Friends tab.
- It may not be displayed correctly if our friends are connected or not.
- Once we have the power saving mode activated, we will see how the Dashboard shows that there is no connection to the network.
- The dashboard will be updated as soon as the connection is established, within a minute.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
It is now possible to download this new update to all Insider rings and try the latest upgrade. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.