As soon as the April 2020 update arrives on the Xbox One, Microsoft has accelerated the May app upgrade. At present it is not known what news it may bring, though the new guide is one of the pending changes.
To protect the majority of users from unwanted errors that may arise and, unfortunately, the development team could not see, than the Xbox Insider program. Because of this, some of the most annoying mistakes have been corrected, as some games could not be started.
As you already have a new update in place comes the rings Skip Forward
This update focuses on fixing bugs from previous updates, no new features added.
Alpha also skipped Forward
- Fixed an issue where Audio Mixer would not appear on the headset connected to the controller.
- Upgrading to the interface when viewing a reference.
- Various updates to show localization throughout the operating system.
- Fixed an issue where the X button was not working while trying to like the content of the activity feed.
Known bugs on the Xbox One
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and the setting displayed at 120 Hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) can experience Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 pieces in video reliability (10 pieces) or less will fix these problems.
- Dolby Atmos headphone settings may change in restart / update.
- Other users will not be able to see their profile information or their photo on the Friends tab.
- It may not be properly displayed if our friends are connected or not.
- We can encounter game images as a gray image when browsing a collection.
- The demo / trial tag may incorrectly tag some games.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
- Some users have reported that clips were not recorded for the optimized length.
This update is already available for download on our Xbox One as long as it's in the Alpha and Skip Ahead ring. To do this, we only need to have a console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.