Bungie gave a first quick preview of the content and features for Destiny 2 in Seasons 13 and 14.
Bungie has given a brief glimpse of what more content and new features players can expect in Destiny 2 over the next few months.
With the next season (13) six new legendary weapons will be added. The Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible activities will each receive two of the new weapons.
In addition, Twilight Strikes receive three additional weapons: “The Palindrome”, “The Swarm” and “Shadow Price”. At the front-runner level, even a master version is possible.
Also in Season 13 there will be two more strikes with “Fallen SABER” and “The Devil’s Den”. The “Legendary” and “Grand Master” levels in the Lost Sectors will be extended to the moon, where there will also be three new exotic armor pieces that you can hunt down.
On the other hand, players have to wait until season 14 for the new transmog function. This new function will make it easier for you to put on ornaments and color armor in the future.
- In Season 13, we’re adding six new Legendary Weapons to our ritual activities: two each for Strikes, Gambit, and the Crucible.
- In addition to the weapons above, Twilight Strikes will receive three unique weapons, making The Palindrome, The Swarm and Shadow Price debut in Destiny 2. If you’re brave enough to take on top-tier dawns, you can earn master versions of these weapons too.
- Transmog is coming in Season 14. More details will follow. (Take a look at models from the in-process phase!)
- Protection against DDoS for Destiny 2 players on all consoles comes in Season 13.
- The “Glass Chamber” Raid returns in year 4.
- Crossplay comes in 2021.
- Two strikes (Fallen SABER and the Devils Den) are coming to Destiny 2 in Season 13.
- The “Legendary” and “Grandmaster” rotations of Lost Sectors are being expanded to include Lost Sectors on the Moon in Season 13, and there are three new Exotic Armor pieces to hunt down.
You can read a detailed article by the developer here read up.