Last night we had a round at The Game Awards. Although we honestly didn't expect anything from the Xbox, Phil Spencer had 3 very powerful stories under his arm. Hellblade II was officially announced and we were able to have our first contact with Gears Tactics. However, the icing on the cake has a name and a look, the Xbox Series X.
Although no detailed and detailed information has been released, through social networks some Xbox section managers have left us in their accounts. So we want to leave all the details confirmed about this new machine.
Everything we know about the Xbox Series X
This new console is basically Project Scarlett, though they haven't speculated that the "Series X" cupboard will be a step towards a new range that includes more than one console. Do you want to know what is expected of the next generation? Well, luckily we already know first details of this Xbox Series X, Which of the following.
- 4K support and 60 fps with optional download speeds of up to 120 fps.
- It is compatible with variable conversion rate (VRR) and 8K support.
- The Zen 2 CPU, is compatible with VRS technology, or different shading speed.
- X4 times the performance of the Xbox One X. Translated to a minimum of 12 teraflops on the GPU.
- Will use GDDR6 memory.
- Internal SSD disk (Storage capacity unknown).
- It almost completely eliminates charging times.
- Able to use and stop multiple games at once.
- Ray Tracing Support for hardware.
- New command based on the current Elite V2 but with a third editable button to create and share snapshots and clips. Design is more influenced.
- Backwards compatibility with all available Xbox One features, including compatible and upgraded Xbox Original Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox One X games.
- The support is to position it vertically and horizontally.
- It will arrive in the winter of next year.
So far there are still many details revealed, but it's a good start. Price is still a big question to solve.