Just a few weeks after Microsoft released the November update. Although it has introduced new features such as a much simpler fix or additional support for Google Assistant, it has also focused on debugging. Since then, we've been able to see inside how the next version will reach all users in February, while the next "major update" will be in April, though we don't yet know what new features will be available. Also, new builds every few days.
In this case, we have an update on the ring Skip forward
To access the Insider Skip Ahead ring, we'll need to receive an invitation from Microsoft based on our comments. On the other hand, the Delta ring will be available to all those with level 2 or higher and who have been in the program for at least one month. Without the need to join will be Omega, the last one with an update today.
Plays are arranged for each Insider ring
- Players will no longer appear in the chat dialog if they are in a group chat.
- The group chat overlay will allow us to mute / activate the sound of group members.
Skip Forward Added
- Various updates to display the language throughout the console.
- Those with Dolby Atmos enabled and a 120 Hz display setting with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) may lose Dolby Atmos audio in some cases.
- Disabling 120Hz or using 30 bits in video reliability (10 bits or less will solve these problems.
- An incorrect color profile may be used when connecting a console.
Other bugs that will be Sky Ahead
- We can't send a voice message when we get together at a party.
- If we are not in the Party discussion, then we can send a message
- 3D screen mode does not apply to supportive content.
- For a new start, you can see photos of the cut-out ads.
- Other parts will see how the tile size will return to Largo.
These updates are now available to all those users who are enrolled in one of the rings shown above. To do this, you will only need to have the console connected to the Internet, or manually go to Settings to check for updates. In any case, you will need to have the latest version to access online resources.