Hello Alpha users today's Xbox Insider Release Notes highlighting the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. It starts at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest Xbox One system update for 2006 (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.2879.200505-0000). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- Released OS version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2006 19041.2879.200505-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – May 6, 2020
- Optional: 3 a.m. PT – May 7, 2020
New features of Alpha Skip-Ahead
Home – Content blocks
- We're adding a new content block for "Events" th at will showcase the four most recent events circulating in the block. Line information will include:
- Description, schedule, screenshots, trailer, and ways to get started.
- If you want to see all the Events currently available, you can start the Events app by clicking the Events button in the block.
- Note: For new users, the content block for events will be automatically added to the batch. If you do not see the block, simply scroll to "Add More" at the bottom of the Home, select Events, then press A to add.
Alpha Skip-Ahead Configuration
We have heard your feedback, and are pleased to announce the following renovations have begun in this 2006 build:
- Fixed an issue where the game clips weren't recording at all or didn't record the correct length.
- Fixed an issue where pinned items could not be loaded on the dashboard.
- Various revisions to display in local languages properly console.
Alpha Skip-Ahead Known Issues
We understand that some issues are listed in the previous Xbox Insider Release. These problems are ignored, but it will take Xbox developers more time to find a solution. Thanks for your patience this time!
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and display display settings set to 120hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) suffer Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Working: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or less.
- Some users have reported that Dolby Atmos for Headphones audio settings change when the console is updated / updated.
- Note: If you are trying to set the audio to the Dolby Atmos headphones and see a message advising you to introduce the Dolby Access app, please enter a reply before launching the app.
- Some users report that they don't see Gamerpics information or a profile on the Friends tab. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.
- We've received reports that the Friends tab doesn't show the status of online / offline friends.
- Some users may note that the Guide has changed appearance and functionality, this is a behavioral expectation as some experiences are recorded between a random subset of users in Preview.
My Games and Apps
- Users reported seeing dark tiles instead of game art when looking at their collection.
- Note: While we are investigating the issue, please report the problem again from the console if you have done so with previous reviews and still see this behavior.
- Some titles in the collection may appear with the "trial" tag incorrectly in the collection.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when enabling the console.
Don't you see that your problem is overwritten? Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know about your case. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is crucial to finding a solution.
Learn more about the answer and how each ring is split into the following links:
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program follow us On Twitter and join the community subreddit support and rehabilitation. Focus on the Xbox Insider Release release notes for more information about the Xbox One Update Pre-Update!