Hello Alpha users today's Xbox Insider Release Notes highlighting the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. It starts at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest update of the 2004 Xbox One system (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1474.200124-1750). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- Released OS version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1474.200124-1750
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – January 27, 2020
- Optional: 3 a.m. PT – January 28, 2020
New features of the Alpha Skip Award
- In 2002, we enable the ability to view images in chat messages with your Xbox Live friends on the console. Now, photos sent from the Xbox mobile app to iOS or Android or Xbox (Beta) App on Windows 10 PC will also be displayed on your console, with the added ability to view full screen content on the Xbox One.
- Whether you're picking them up elsewhere or often getting your game titles integrated, you can now set your default auto-notification location. You can find this by going Settings -> Preferences -> Notifications -> Default notification status
- Note: Games can still overwrite this area while working, as they would have done before. Please try and let us know what you think!
Alpha Skip-Ahead Configuration
We have heard your feedback, and are happy to announce the following renovations used for this 2004 building:
- Fixed a problem where other users would encounter a problem when the dashboard couldn't load.
- Various UI configurations when editing content blocks in the dashboard.
My Games and Apps
- Tile size and filter selection in the collection should no longer work when leaving specific sections.
- Featured games should no longer appear in Ready to include collection categories.
- The search button should now work properly.
- Various revisions to display in local languages properly console.
Known Issues Alpha Skip Award
We understand that some issues are listed in the previous Xbox Insider Release. These problems are ignored, but it will take Xbox developers more time to find a solution. Thanks for your patience this time!
- We know of a problem where users who enable Dolby Atmos formats (home theater or headphones) on their console can find Netflix gaming errors with Atmos shows and movies enabled.
- Workaround: Disable Dolby Atmos in settings while fully handling and troubleshooting.
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and display display settings set to 120hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) suffer Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- W orking
- W orking
- Users can see images of ads on the dashboard that look cut or cut.
My Games and Apps
- If you use the "Group by book" filter, using the "Jump to Letter" menu there will be UI problems.
- Attempts to hide / uninstall games / apps from a collection with an invalid collection set.
- Some users reported that they did not see all the content available in their collection
- Note: Please make sure to include any specific topics that are not in your answer description.
- Some users may experience problems submitting pinned icons within Groups.
- Some titles in the collection may appear with the "trial" tag incorrectly in the collection.
- Users reported that the work of art did not load on the download line while installing.
- Some users reported that 3D display mode does not work with supported content.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when enabling the console.
Don't you see that your problem is overwritten? Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know about your case. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is important for finding a solution.
Learn more about the answer and how each ring is split into the following links:
For more information about the Xbox Insider Program follow us On Twitter and join the community subreddit support and rehabilitation. Focus on future Xbox Insider release notes for more information about the Xbox One Update Pre-Update!