The next April 20 You have a mandatory appointment with us, we will be covering live, as always, the next Cupertino Company Keynote, the last one before WWDC21 to be held during the month of June. For this reason, we want to count on you and that you are on top of all the news from Apple before everyone else.
During, we are going to do a little overview of all the news that the Cupertino company will present on April 20 during its event On springs.
You can see this compilation on video via our YouTube channel and take the opportunity to subscribe, since the next day 20 you will have the most rigorous live news monitoring. We then detail the entire compilation of rumors about what Apple is going to launch:
- AirPods 3: The Cupertino company is going to ditch the old design of the original AirPods and bring the AirPods 3 a bit closer to the AirPods Pro in this regard, however technically there will be little news beyond the addition of Spatial Audio.
- Apple TV 5: The new Apple TV will arrive with a similar design, major hardware upgrades like HDMI 2.1 and 120Hz, but the new Apple TV Remote will take center stage, replacing the Siri Remote.
- iPad Pro: Two new versions will arrive with Apple’s A12Z processor, the equivalent of the M1 on Mac, accompanied by a MicroLED panel without more resolution but with better brightness and better contrast.
- Apple Pencil 3: The third generation of the Apple Pencil returns with brilliance in its finishes, and a hybrid between the first and the second version in terms of forms and functionality.
- ipad mini: The device will go from 7.9 inches to 8.5 inches by adjusting the bezels, but it will continue to bet on Touch ID and the little innovation in the hardware.
- AirTags: Apple’s geolocation devices are already around the corner.
Stay tuned because we will give you many more clues on the news and above all we will tell you live from 7:00 p.m. (Spanish time) on April 20.