We are a few months away from the launch of the next generation iPhone, which we all know as iPhone 13. However, Apple could call it another way, the iPhone 12S is one of the options. . And it seems that users would prefer another name, either because of superstitions with the angel number 13 or for other reasons, poll reveals they don’t like the name ‘iPhone 13’.
The survey was carried out by SellCell, which on other occasions has given us interesting information with their surveys, such as the favorite colors of the new iMac or the most anticipated news of the iPhone 13. In this case, SellCell asked the question: “Could it put you off that Apple’s next smartphone is called ‘iPhone 13, since number 13 can be considered unlucky?”
The results of the survey of this question among Apple users, give a clear result, to many they don’t like the number 13:
- One in five iPhone and iPad users (18.3%) said they would be disappointed with the name “iPhone 13”.
- 24.9% of male men say they are affected by triskaidekaphobia (fear of the number 13), while this would only concern 11.7% of women 11.7%.
- 81.7% said it would not affect their buying decisions.
More, suggest possible names For the new iPhones in 2021, these are the ones that users liked the most:
- 74% would prefer a different name than the iPhone 13.
- iPhone (2021) was voted the most suitable name with 38%.
- IPhone 13 was next with 26%.
- The iPhone 21 got 16% of the vote.
- The iPhone 12S got 13%.
- The iPhone 14 ended up with 7%.
We already know a lot about the iPhone 13, however his name is still one of the unknowns. The design was recently leaked thanks to some cases, and we even have videos in which we see its possible specs and design.