The feature was made available to users to help celebrate the image-sharing social media’s ten year anniversary.
Modify the app icon with old and others variations.
Change the Instagram icon on iPhone and iPad iOS is now much easier and does not require the use of a special icon pack.
How to change the Instagram icon
Now you can change the application icon on the home screen by following a few simple steps.
HOW TO CHANGE THE INSTAGRAM ICON IN IPHONE
- Access the Instagram application.
- Go to your profile and click on the menu. It is located in the upper left corner with three stripes.
- Go to “settings”.
- Slide up and emojis will appear linked by lines. Keep sliding until confetti appears.
- You will automatically be redirected to a screen with the options of the different designs available.
- Click on the one you want and it will automatically update.
You can now change the Instagram icon on iPhone and change Instagram icon on Android to look like one of the original icons going all the way back to 2010.
These new developments come after the launch of Reels, the creation of videos whose resemblance to TikTok is very reasonable. But it seems that the intention to make the wishes of its users come true is a challenge overcome for the platform, which has now captured the trend of home screen designs immediately.