Are you lucky enough to have a PlayStation 5 and want enjoy the DualSense remote control with your Android mobile? Well you can do it: we teach you how to pair this remote with the phone using bluetooth connection. You will therefore be able to control your mobile games in a much more comfortable way.
The PS5 would be one of the Christmas gifts if there was enough stock to meet demand. Even so, there are many lucky people who already have it at home; a console that comes with a completely renewed remote control: the DualSense
Link the DualSense via Bluetooth and it will be available on Android
Sony does not prevent the use of the PlayStation 5 controller as a generic game controller: one minute is enough to synchronize it with the phone or tablet. It’s a simple process, the controller works with all compatible Android games and best of all, you can also operate your PlayStation 5 remotely through the use of the PS Remote Play app.
How to play your PlayStation 5 from mobile, Android or iOS
To add the PS5 controller to an Android device, follow these steps:
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Android and search for new devices to connect to.
- Press the capture button on the controller (to the left of the touchpad) and the PS button (the middle one). Keep them tight.
- After a few seconds, the DualSense will flash blue: Bluetooth pairing mode will be activated.
- The PS5 controller will appear as’Wireless controller‘when searching for Bluetooth devices. Click on it and accept the synchronization.
- If you want to reconnect the controller to the PS5, simply plug the DualSense into the console using a USB C cable.
Once paired the PlayStation 5 DualSense will behave like an ordinary physical controller: you can use it as such in all games compatible with a controller. It can also be used with Google Stadia, Microsoft Game Pass or Nvidia GeForce Now; in addition to having remote access to the PlayStation 5 through the PS Remote Play app.