Good Lock is Samsung’s personalization app, which was launched last fall in Europe. This application has a series of modules with which we can customize all kinds of aspects on a Galaxy mobile. From mobile sound all day long to the ability to create live wallpapers for your phone.
Among the Good Lock modules we find LockStar, a module with which customize lock screen of our Samsung mobile to the maximum. With this module we take a step forward in personalization and the way to use it is really simple. If you want to customize this screen, this is the best method.
How to control the volume of each app individually on your Samsung mobile
Samsung’s audio assistant allows you to individually control the volume of each app on your mobile. We show you how it can be done.
Personalize the lock screen on Samsung
For many users, the lock screen is an area where the use of the phone can be improved. LockStar offers us a series of options to change its appearance and functionality, so that we can use our Samsung smartphone in the best possible way. If you want to take advantage of these functions, you must first download this module on your mobile:
- Install Good Lock on your phone, available at this link.
- Abre Good Lock.
- Go to LockStar.
- Download this module on your mobile.
- Open this module.
- Activate it.
- Pulsa in Edit portrait Lock Screen.
- Modify the desired aspects.
- Click Save to save these changes.
Once this module is installed on your smartphone, you can start with lock screen cus tomization
- Position: we can choose the position of objects on the phone lock screen. You can change the clock positions, notification icons and music widget that you have on this screen.
- Background: it is possible to change the wallpaper used directly in this module. You just have to choose between the available options.
- The clock: You can choose the appearance or design of the clock and date on this lock screen on Samsung. There are a number of models to choose from.
- Widget: in this option you can choose the widgets you want to have on your phone’s lock screen, like music control widget, among others.
These options will allow us to personalize the lock screen of our Galaxy mobile in the best possible way. So you have a screen that better adapts to what you like and that will allow you to better use your phone.
Nubia RedMagic 6 Review
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite review
Análisis Amazfit T-Rex Pro
Huawei FreeBuds 4i review
Análisis OPPO Find X3 Pro
Análisis Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
OPPO and Android 11: it’s Color OS 11
3 reasons to buy a gaming mobile