Just like the Android app, a special version of the television program and video players also has the Google Play Store, a store from there to access apps and games. And this store is constantly updated to receive news. Do you want to stay up-to-date? We teach you how to update it manually.
No operating system is better suited for different types of electronic devices than Android. Cars, mobiles, televisions, all these devices can take advantage of system features. And Android TV gets special juice with the availability of installing apps: because of this, TVs and compatible players it can load on the big screen from Netflix to games. Google Play is key. And it's not a bad idea to keep the store updated since this way you will get better service.
Update Google Play on your Android TV with APKs
Apart from the fact that it looks like a different Android because of the changed television connection and its remote control, the type of televisions is almost identical to Android for phones. It includes the Google Play store to download apps and games, but does not overlook user freedom because it keeps the door open for installation of apps with APK files. This also applies to the Play Store itself.
Google is updating the system, as well as its functionality. Last year, for example, changed the look of the store while incorporating different functionality. Because of this, only having the latest version been the latest development, however small they may be. And it's not hard to force a Google Play update on Android TV:
- Since it is necessary to fight APK files on TV, it is recommended to use a file manager. Our recommendation is that TV File Manager, download it from your TV store or your player.
- Download the latest file from Google Play from Apk Mirror and upload it to your Google Drive. The best place is the root folder
- Take the opportunity to update Google Play services on your Android TV, so you won't have any problems with the store. Download the latest APK and upload it to the root folder of your Google Drive.
- Access the new file manager and go to the Drive section. Sign in with your Google Account.
- Install Google Drive, find the file on Google Play and click on it: your Android TV will install it as an update. In the case of a renewal update, you don't need to install it: Your Google Play is already up to date.
- Get the Google Play Services APK and install it, just like in the store.
By the previous steps you will be forcing the Google Play Store Update and the services that make it work. Files are safe and not included in the mode
The benefits of enforcing Google Play reviews
- You get the latest news used by Google.
- You will be able to access the latest apps related to games.
- Update Google Play and its services it can fix malfunctions on your Android TV. Let the store hang, for example; or soon get closer.
- Updating Google Play services protects your privacy and provides more security on your television.
In case you have updated the store, and this is causing you problems, you can delete that version by going to your Android TV settings and applications section. Search & # 39; Google Play & # 39 ;, access its menu again delete updates: The store will return to its original state, just as it is leaving the factory. After that it will update itself to the latest version of your Android TV.