We are living at a different time in Apple's recent history, at least in our country. Traditionally getting a discounted iPhone was very, very difficult. However In recent months we are seeing more offers through the various Apple iPhone With it we can save a lot of money.
Two out of five the most discounted devices currently are the iPhone 11 and iPhone XS, two very interesting phones are available at the same price today. Ideally for this reason, you may be unsure of which of these two options, so we will try to clarify your doubts to choose the perfect iPhone.
IPhone XS vs iPhone 11
The decision between one is not an easy one, Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages, so we'll try to find out why you should buy one or the other, although before this you have a specification table:
|IPhone 11||IPhone XS|
|Dimensions||151 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm||14.36 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm|
|Weight||194 g||177 g|
|Screen||6.1 inch IPS||5.8 inch OLED|
|Pixel density||326 ppi (1,792 x 828 pixels)||458 ppi (2,436 x 1,125 pixels)|
|Processor||A13 Bionic||A12 Bionic|
|RAM||4 GB||4 GB|
|An operating system||IOS 13||IOS 13|
|Storage||64, 128 and 256 GB||64, 128 and 256 GB|
|Cameras||Dual Camera (12 + 12 Mp)||Dual Camera (12 + 12 MP)|
|Battery||3,110 mAh||2,658 mAh|
|Other||Dual SIM, face ID, water resistance and IP68, wide angle sensor||Dual SIM, face ID, water resistance and IPx, 2x sensor|
Why buy an iPhone XS
The iPhone XS has two main features why you should decide on him or her before the iPhone 11, as long as this interests you:
- Screen. There's no doubt that the OLED panel that maximizes the iPhone XS is higher than the IPS screen of the iPhone 11. Both by resolution, 458 dpi vs 326 dpi, and technically, if the screen is a priority for you, the iPhone XS is a better option. Without interrupting at any time on the iPhone 11, which continues to be a good thing in the background.
- Price. The iPhone XS can now be found much cheaper than the iPhone 11, and if price is a factor for you, this device costs less and offers a similar experience.
Why buy an iPhone 11
The iPhone 11 part of it has several features that clearly work for the iPhone XS, in case you decide on one or the other, if this is important to you then choose the iPhone 11:
- Battery. Last year's XR ranked itself as the most autonomous iPhone in history and the iPhone 11 surpassed it. A new model can give you up to 4 hours more use than the iPhone XS with no problems, so if you want an iPhone to be used stand still, the iPhone 11 is for you.
- Cameras. Apple has significantly improved the iPhone cameras this year and the iPhone 11 features two of the three iPhone 11 Pro sensors. At this point we don't have a 2x zoom, but in return we have a wide ultra wide angle sensor, night mode and highest quality in both photos and video.
- It's a new iPhone. It may seem silly, but when investing a lot is better to make it to a new device, even if it means investing more.
Which one should I buy?
I never wanted to talk about the power of hitting one over the other, they both have very good plans, but it's clear that The iPhone 11 with the A13 Bionic has more features than the iPhone XS. Of course, this may not be noticed every day, but there are differences.
I personally have tried both of these products, I think the iPhone 11 is a better option. The cameras are more important to me than any other detail and the iPhone 11 is far superior to this. It also has many color options and is a newly introduced iPhone. I would prefer the iPhone 11, though the XS is still a very interesting device.