Yesterday, in less than an hour, Apple presented a lot of new things. Lots of new products, small changes and they’ll all be opening their pre-booking periods in the next few days. What the stock of these products may be limited at first, It is convenient to hurry on the day of booking, so we collect the booking dates to keep them in mind.
Two booking blocks: April 23 and 30
In these launches, Apple has decided to create two reserve blocks. The first is this same friday 23 april. The reserved products will then arrive on the following Friday April 30. The next block concerns aircraft booked on April 30 and their arrival is scheduled for the second half of May. The full l ist is as follows:
- iPhone 12 or 12 mini purple: pre-order April 23. Availability April 30.
- AirTag: Book April 23. Availability April 30.
- iMac: pre-order April 30. Availability second half of May.
- iPad Pro: pre-order April 30. Availability second half of May.
- Magic Keyboard (White): Pre-order April 30. Availability second half of May.
- Apple TV: pre-order April 30. Availability second half of May.
Reservations for this Friday will open promptly at 2:00 p.m. (Peninsular Europe Time), at which time we can process our orders on Apple.com or from the Apple Store app. We do not know the opening time for reservations on April 30, although we estimate that it will also be at 2:00 p.m.
As we have already said, the availability of the first units is always a tricky issue, so if we want to be among the first to receive the products, it is better to be attentive on the day of the reservation.