Apple just released the first Mac with M1 on their refurbished website. These are several models of MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Apple’s M1 chip, launched in November of last year. If you’ve been waiting for these teams to arrive, now is the time to grab one at a small discount.
MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with M1 refurbished already in Europe
Refurbished Spanish Apple Store version usually takes a few days or weeks delay compared to its American version. So after the launch of models with Apple Silicon M1 a few days ago
Apple has just released the first two M1 computers in its refurbished store. These are the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with M1, leaving out the Mac mini. Some models that we can find:
- MacBook Air M1 with 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM for 959 dollars (170 dollars reduction).
- MacBook Pro M1 with 256 GB and 8 GB of RAM for 1229 dollars (220 dollars reduction).
- MacBook Pro M1 with 2 TB and 16 GB of RAM for 2,209 dollars (390 dollars reduction).
If we apply the percentage, the discount around 15% of the original price. It is not bad at all if we want equipment that is a little better than used equipment. Availability is subject to specific units. While there may be several of the entry models, larger configurations may be very limited in stock.
What are Apple Refurbished Products
When purchasing a new Apple product, it may be a good idea to check out the refurbished section. If we don’t mind that this isn’t a brand new team, we can get a nice discount on our purchase. For refurbished Macs, here’s what to buy:
- Apple checks the functionality of the equipment and replaces any defective components.
- The equipment is inspected and has undergone a rigorous cleaning.
- They are put back in a different box from the original, but which includes the manuals, cables and everything else.
One of the most frequently asked questions is what is happening to your battery. Will I find a worn or weak battery lifetime? If the battery has a problem, Apple will have reviewed it and changed it to a new one. But it is possible that if the original has been kept, another charging cycle will be completed.
This you can check with some widgets for Mac or applications like Coconut Battery. But overall, can you stay quiet on this front because they usually have less than 10 cycles. Refurbished can be a good bet if you want to save yourself a spike when purchasing your new Apple device.