A weird church, no. It's busy. Apple TV + has had seven days of relentless news, series and documentary announcements to be released in the coming months. And if that wasn't enough, the standard content associated with their productions has also been launched, along with the announcement of the hiring of well-known actors.
Let's take a brief look at those developments, because they are worth seeing in detail.
Summary of the release of Apple TV + in the next six months
The fact is that the number of ads made in a short time it sets me apart. So, we thought to edit them in summary with the new Apple TV + release. They are the following:
- March 6: series "Amazing news", a series by Steven Spielberg. It is revival
- April 3: series & # 39; Home Before Dark & # 39;, is about a family that has to move to live in the city where my father is born. There, they will be confronted with an unresolved case that everyone was trying to hide. Prior to its launch, Apple has already confirmed that there will be a second season.
- April 17: short photos "Here we are: notes on life on the planet", based on a book with the same name. Meryl Streep will give voice to one of the characters in this short time.
- April 17: the docuserie "Home" It shows the interior of the world-renowned houses, on a journey never before seen. There will be nine episodes in their first season.
- April 24: mini-series "Protecting Jacob" starring Chris Evans and Michelle Dockery. Faced with the guilt and difficulty of a father defending his son while he was a state prosecutor.
- May 1: series "Trying" which will be the first content from outside the US. This British comedy is about being old, settling down and finding love.
- June 5: new the docuserie "Dear …" based on a well-known collection of ads entitled "Dear Apple" where users thanked the company for having their products changed their lives. During this time, well-known public figures such as Oprah, Spike Lee and Stevie Wonder read letters written to people who had changed their appreciation for their work.
- Summer 2020: animated series "Central Park", is a musical comedy about a family living in New York's famous park. They will have to deal with the hotel's metal head who wants to turn the park into apartments.
More news from Apple TV +
Comedy Mythic Quest: Raven's party will pass on February 7. The company has just launched his second trailer
From MacRumors they got one last time behind the scenes of Servant. The series, which ended recently, It has a high-end kitchen section because one of the defendants is a cook.
A small series Little America You will have your podcast that will accompany the news. This is a move that has seen rumors over the past few days and that the company has just confirmed it to Forbes. In addition to the podcast, Apple will release a music list for each episode, along with a book to be revealed.
And to end this week of Apple TV + news, we have a few places to rent. The first one is guaranteed and includes the character Julia Louis-Dreyfus, known for his roles in Seinfeld and Veep. Louis-Dreyfus has signed a multi-year agreement to produce new Apple TV + projects. The company is about to sign another one with Scott Z. Burns to lead the document on climate change.