The Galaxy A70 is one of the hottest models Samsung’s mid-range, available in Europe since last year. The phone launched with Android Pie in the market, but it was updated to Android 10 a long time ago, which had some issues. Samsung is launching a new update for the device, in this case its personalization layer.
This is One UI 2.5, the version of the Samsung interface supplied with the Galaxy Note 20, the one launched now for this Galaxy A70. This update officially begins its rollout in Europe, so users in Europe with the phone will have it soon.
Analysis of the Samsung Galaxy A70, a mobile that offers a lot for not too much
We take an in-depth analysis of the Samsung Galaxy A70, a mid-range mobile that aims to dominate this range with the best balance of hardware, software and price.
Galaxy A70 updates to One UI 2.5
Before this Galaxy A70, other Samsung phones also got the update to One UI 2.5. Models like the Galaxy A51, Galaxy Note 9 or Galaxy S10. This update begins to hit more models in the brand’s mid-range and begins its European rollout in Ukraine, where it is already being launched.
The update carries the serial number A705FNXXU5CTK4 and also comes with the November 2020 security patch. The weight of this update for the device weighs 1421 MB as it was possible to find out. If the deployment in Ukraine goes smoothly, it will expand to more countries in Europe.
Thanks to this update of One UI 2.5, the Galaxy A70 gets many new functions formalized
- Samsung DeX:
- Low latency mode compatible with Samsung TVs from 2019.
- Screen zoom and font size options are supported to allow customization on different screen sizes.
- If the quality of the information can be measured on the Wi-Fi routers, this information will be displayed as very fast, fast, normal and slow.
- When trying to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature will allow the user to request the password from someone else who has it.
- Always displayed:
- Admit bitmoji stickers in Always On Display.
- Samsung keyboard:
- A new function has been added to the keyboard search function which allows the user to search on YouTube.
- Shared keyboard in landscape mode is supported.
- The search feature on the “Manage Input Languages” screen of the Keyboard Settings page has been recently updated to make it easier to find the keyboard input languages the user wants to add or remove.
- The professional video function has been improved.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is registered as the default emergency contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send emergency messages by sharing the location every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
- Stability improvements and bug fixes.
- New or improved functionality.
- Performance improvement.
vivo X51 5G: exceptional camera
OnePlus Nord N10 5G review
Huawei Mate 40 Pro review
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE review
Análisis Xiaomi Mi smart speaker
Huawei FreeBuds Studio review
OPPO Reno 4 Pro review
Chromecast analysis with Google TV
Analysis of Oxygen OS 11 and Android 11