A Bta took place a few weeks ago. The French multiplayer tank Dragoon-like Playwing has yet to be improved. And it will happen to you if you accept it.
see also: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder’s Revenge: An old fight announced
Century Age of Ashes’ second closed Bta will be held from Friday March 12th to Sunday March 21st. In order to participate, you must first have expressed yourself the Steam games page
Here’s what awaits the brave who won’t be afraid to take the plunge:
Matchmaking & game modes
- Queue MMR system added to improve game balance and bring players of the same level into the same games
- ROOKIE mode is only available up to level 10
- SKIRMISH mode added: A best-of-5-3v3 game mode that replaces ROOKIE mode for level 10 players All orders are available at the beginning of the first round.
- A “FREE FLIGHT” mode is available. You can become familiar with the controls of the dragon and play against an enemy bot.
- Change the number of laps to a best time of 3 + an additional 4th lap in the event of a tie in order to avoid exploiting the XP draw
- Revision of the sound design to make the game mode spicier
- Improved balance by adding more flag spawn slots
- General UI / FX improvements to make the lenses clearer
- A penalty system has been added for players who leave rounds early
- The shop will be open! You can spend the currencies you earn there, but you cannot pay with real money.
- The leaderboard will be available
- Improved global ping. Improved mouse / keyboard control
- General sound design improvements to improve the feel when players hit an enemy
- The progression system has been rebalanced. We want the progression system to feel more like an accomplishment
Other news, you will be able to pet the dragons … but not at launch. The function will be available later. But there’s more: early access to this free game, originally promised for February 2021, will finally begin in April.